Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Email for Hope - Received Monday, June 29, 2009

Hey Hope!

Dont worry about not writing specifically for me lately. I understand how the end of the school year is, but I am so glad to hear that you have been working your buns off to help mom and do your best at school! That end of year trading activity sounds fun! I hope you win yourself a lot of Beaver Skins! Glad to hear that Bear Lake is awesome. You always are the first one in the water, even if it is cold. =) It makes me smile to hear that you and Kendal had a great time hanging out together at the Lake House. She`s a good friend and I think you should try your very best to stay great friends with her. She could end up being like Josh is for me. Wouldn`t you like that? I can always trust and rely on Josh and I know how important it is to have a friend like that in your life. When I was your age I didn`t have a lot of friends, but I do know how nice it is when you have a good friend that you always enjoy being around. Hold on to that. Be kind, sweet, generous, and loving like I know you can be and everything will go well in your friendships and at school. I`m sure you`re already really enjoying the Summer. Just try not to make Mom go crazy with keeping her busy. Continue to help her in the house and be patient when you want something. Patience will pay off in the end, I promise. That`s the only thing I`m really struggling with right now in my mission is patience...I want to be home, I want to see you and Mom and Dad, I want to enjoy the Lake House, the new boat, the summer with you and all of our family...but right now I need to work. Just keep sending me news and I think I`ll be alright. Dont forget EVER how much I love you Sis! You`re my whole world cuz we get to be Family Forever. You mean more to me than I could ever express. ALWAYS remember that your Brother loves you. Write back soon and I`ll be waiting. =)

Love Always,
-Elder Preston William Tucker


P.S. I have three baptisms so far! And I`m sending pictures home on the next memory card so you can all see who I got to baptize. Being about to baptize them reminded me SO much of when I got to baptize you and it was such a wonderful feeling...remembering you and doing my missionary work at the same time. I love you! Be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment